Salesforce.org has announced a more than 300 percent expansion of its Force for Change Grants Program, which supports the innovative use of technology in the global nonprofit and education fields. The Force for Change Grants Program accelerates social impact through investments in innovative, community-driven technology solutions with potential for cause-wide deployment.
Criteria for Selection
Their grant strategy supports the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). They fund solutions that demonstrate the potential for measurable impact in these three categories:
- Education: Solutions designed to ensure inclusive and quality education for all and promote lifelong learning (SDG Goal 4)
- Workforce Development: Solutions designed to promote inclusive and sustainable economic growth, employment and decent work for all (SDG Goal 8)
- Labs: Solutions designed to make substantial progress against other SDGs.
Grantees are selected based on:
- Innovation: Creativity of solution that can be made available for sector-wide impact
- Impact: Ability to demonstrate solution’s impact against SDGs
- Scale: Ability to sustain and grow application beyond the grant period
The program is open to nonprofit organizations and nonprofit education institutions (public and private) from around the world.
The 2016 call for letter of inquiry window will be open from July 7 to July 29.
— TUF Quote
“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” – Benjamin Franklin
We at The Ultimate Fundraiser always appreciate your consideration and look forward to hear from you! We always love to hear your thoughts on our articles, so please leave us a comment below, take a look at our other Blogs & visit our Website.
The Ultimate Fundraise
Your BEST Fundraising Option!!!
We Take The Headache Out Of Fundraising!!!
Facebook: The Ultimate Fundraiser
PAY IT FORWARD!!!