Beespace was launched in 2013 and it offers support for the next generation of non profits to bring their ideas to fruition.
This in brief is what Beespace provides:
- A rent-free co-working space in New York City’s Chelsea district for two years.
- The outsourcing of back-end operations, so you can focus on innovation.
- Seed grants, technical assistance, and access to interested donors and an Innovation Fund.
- A curriculum that includes experiential learning, field trips, formal skills-building workshops, peer-to-peer learning, and hands-on coaching.
They believe that the start-up experience leads to greater innovation when it’s more structured. And they require all participant to engage in 3 phases of hands-on programming while at Beespace with:
- Creative and Emotional Intelligence development
- Prototyping and piloting
- Organizational sustainability
So how do you become part of the incubation experience at Beespace? Every 18 months Beespace connects with its network of nominators to identify nonprofit leaders who may be a fit for their program. Their next nomination cycle will open in January 2017. They do not accept unsolicited applications but you can contact them if you to want be a nominator at email@example.com.
“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” – Benjamin Franklin
We at The Ultimate Fundraiser always appreciate your consideration and look forward to hear from you! We always love to hear your thoughts on our articles, so please leave us a comment below, take a look at our other Blogs & visit our Website.
The Ultimate Fundraiser
Your BEST Fundraising Option!!!
We Take The Headache Out Of Fundraising!!!
Facebook: The Ultimate Fundraiser
PAY IT FORWARD!!!