Feed your brain good nutrients, so you’re able to think faster and be more creative. The brain is only 2% of our total body weight, it consumes up to 20% of the nutrients Here’s a list of food that are good for your brain, to keep it fit and fine.
- Walnuts and raw almonds
- Leafy dark green vegetables like kale, spinach, collard greens etc. – supposed to slow cognitive decline.
- Dark Chocolate – the flavanoids contained in dark chocolate improve circulation therefore speeding up the supply of oxygen to the brain.
- Monosaturated fats like olive oil slow down brain aging. Load up on avocados – a source of monosaturated fats, which improve your vascular health and circulation.
- Eat more cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage and brussel sprouts. Apparently, studies show that those who eat a lot cruciferous veggies and leafy greens have a slower rate of cognitive decline.
- Indulge in foods rich with Omega 3’s such as salmon, sardines, lentils and flax seed.
- Eat more berries – enjoy at least one serving of fruit a day.
- Drink plenty water, dehydration can lead to impaired cognitive function.
“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” – Benjamin Franklin
We at The Ultimate Fundraiser always appreciate your consideration and look forward to hear from you! We always love to hear your thoughts on our articles, so please leave us a comment below, take a look at our other Blogs & visit our Website.
The Ultimate Fundraiser
Your BEST Fundraising Option!!!
We Take The Headache Out Of Fundraising!!!
Facebook: The Ultimate Fundraiser
PAY IT FORWARD!!!